13 Lessons We Learned From Disney Movies
Here are 13 lessons Disney (inadvertently) taught us:
1. “Hunchback of Notre Dame” taught us it doesn't matter how nice you are, the blonde will always get the girl.
2. “Cinderella” taught us to make sure your enemies have a different shoe size.
3. “Lady and the Tramp” taught us it’s never a bad time for Italian food.
5. “Pocahontas” taught us that even when you take a bullet for your future father-in-law, they’re still going to deport you.
9. “Lilo & Stitch” taught us the only Hawaiian word we know besides “aloha.”
10. “Aladdin” taught us men should woo girls with some Harem pants and take them on dates to antique rug conventions. This movie also taught us that gold and crops tops have always been in style. Sorry, Rihanna.
11. “Sleeping Beauty” taught us to forget clubs or Match.com, sleeping will help you find your true love.
13. “Beauty and the Beast” taught us sometimes personality, a Schick Quattro razor, and some Stockholm Syndrome can really help your prisoner fall in love with you.
Reach Staff Reporter Jillian Morabito here.