Where To Watch The VP Debate
Depressed Democrats hoping to stop the bleeding and excited Republicans ready to score another decisive win will both be tuning in to watch Vice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan face off at Centre College in Danville, Ky.
It will be hard for anyone in front of a screen of any kind between 6 and 7:30 pm Pacific time to miss the debate, but here's a comprehensive list of outlets showing the contest, so that people wanting to watch these two charismatic politicians go at it can select the coverage of their choice.
- The Big Four networks (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX) are all showing the debate live, as are the other free-to-air stations KTLA, KCAL and KCOP
- PBS and C-SPAN, as well as the cable news network of CNN, MSNBC and Fox News will also be providing full coverage.
- YouTube's politics channel will be streaming the ABC News coverage of the debate, but also provides access to pre- and post-debate analysis from a variety of sources, from the Wall Street Journal to Al-Jazeera.
- Fox News is also providing a live stream.
- The Sunlight Foundation is providing a live stream with commentary and fact-checks on its Sunlight Live website.
Read more of Neon Tommy's coverage of the vice presidential debate here.
Reach Executive Producer Matt Pressberg here.