Fashion's Night Out: Top Five Places To Shop And Celebrate
1. West Hollywood: For any true style hound, this is the place to be. 3.1 Phillip Lim and Refinery29 have teamed up for special incentives and gifts with purchase of the Pre-Fall and Fall collections. Kelly Wearstler’s offering on-site nail artists, music and drinks, while Christian Louboutin boasts tarot card readings. After you’re completely beat from the shopping bonanza, head to The Standard on the Sunset Strip for the official after party from 10 p.m. to midnight. Complimentary cocktail hour starts at 10, so arrive early to imbibe.
2. Beverly Center: To hit the most stores in the least amount of time, this is your best bet. Check out the fashion shows highlighting the best from fall collections and peep the red carpet – our favorite pretty little liar Lucy Hale is hosting and west coast editor of Vogue Lisa Love will be in attendance, as will Kendall Jenner. Red carpet and the first fashion show start at 7 p.m.
3. Rodeo Drive: An expected 30 to 40 stores will open their sleek doors for individual events on this famous street. Juicy Couture will launch its new fragrance, Viva La Juicy La Fleur; Bottega Veneta is set to debut new eco-friendly handbags; and Harry Winston will offer the perfect combination of chocolate and diamonds. Even sweeter, though, is Prada and Miu Miu’s donation of a percentage of the night’s proceeds to the nonprofit P.S. Arts.
4. Robertson Boulevard: The first annual “Robertson Celebrates! Fashion’s Night Out” will be host to a large street party with live music from Mayer Hawthorne and special store events at Alice + Olivia, BCBG Max Azria, Kitson and more. Starline Tours will even be onsite to provide mini bus tours along the street, short history lesson included.
5. The Grove: From 6-9 p.m., Grove favorites like Guess by Marciano, Johnny Was and Gap are all offering refreshments and some major gifts with purchase. At the new Banana Republic you can be serenaded while you shop with an acoustic set by Morning Parade. At Zara, there will be a secret celebrity DJ. Mysterious!