TSA V. Fliers: 'Notorious Face-Offs'
The Transportation Security Administration is facing intense scrutiny for recent changes in airport security measures.
The full-body scans and pat-downs have been called demoralizing and unnecessary.
So who made the cut?
1. Don't touch "my junk" guy
2. The breast cancer survivor who had to show her prosthetic breast
3. The retired teacher whose urostomy bag burst
4. The "boxer rebellion" guy
5. The shirtless boy who was patted down
To read the rest of the story click here.