Neon Tommy Sports Presents "Shotgun Vs.": GameDay Curse
Today on the "GameDay Curse" edition of the "Shotgun Versus" podcast:
Game of the Day:
- Celtics ruin Miami Thrice debut.
Top 3 Stories of the Day:
- Boise State stays undefeated despite sloppy play.
- Los Angeles Lakers win season opener against Rockets.
- MLB player's union open to idea of expanded playoffs.
- 1 arrested, 5 suspended, 1 fined
- 3 hired, 2 fired
College Football Debate with Conquest Chronicles editor Joey Kaufman:
- Is Rick Neuheisel's job in jeopardy?
- Is Texas' struggles a bump in the road or decline of a dynasty?
- Which is going to be more impressive: Oregon's uniforms/Red Out the Coli?
- What does USC have to do to upset Oregon?
- Will the ESPN College GameDay curse continue?
Questions? Comments? Want to suggest a topic for next week? E-mail Shotgun.
And subscribe to us on iTunes!
You may need: Adobe Flash Player.